We are happy to welcome you in our B&B and we thank you for your choice. In order to guarantee you and other B&B guests a pleasant stay, we kindly ask you to behave in compliance with legal rules and with common sense.
1) - Since our B&B is a small family run business, we don`t provide a 24 hour reception service. Therefore every guest is kindly asked to communicate 24 hours in advance the expected time of arrival. Arriving without giving us prior notice of the arrival time might cause long waiting time. As a result complaints or refund claims based upon long waiting times without proof of prior notice are disregarded and each guest gives up their possibility to do so by agreeing to these clauses.
2) - Upon their arrival, our dear guests are kindly required to show a valid form of identification (your data will be treated according to Law n. 675 of 31\12\96), to receive the keys of their room and of the main door of the house and the electrical remote for opening the parking gate.
3) - The invoice for your stay will have to be paid at the moment of your arrival at our B&B. No money will be returned in case of early departure. In case of cancellation 15 days before your arrival, the whole advance payment will be returned. On the other hand, no advance payment will be returned in case of cancellation less than 15 days before the date of arrival. In case of missing cancellation, your room will be reserved till midnight (00:00) of the day it is reserved.
4) - Rooms are available for our guests from 13:00 of the day of their arrival and must be left on the departure day by 10:00 in order to allow a proper cleaning of the room. In case these deadlines are not held guests will be charged for an extra night. Keys will have to be returned at the end of your staying. In case of loss, you`ll be charged for their cost.
5) - Daily cleaning activities of bedrooms and toilets are carried out from 10am to 12am. Should the rooms be occupied during this timeframe, the cleaning will be postponed to the next day. Bed sheets and towels are replaced after the third night.
6) - We kindly ask you to keep the environment clean. We kindly ask you to use the toilets in a civil way and to avoid throwing inappropriate objects in the WC (please use the bins).
7) - Every guest is bound to refund eventual damages caused to the B&B due to inappropriate use of toilets, objects and equipment. In the bedrooms it is strictly forbidden to cook or to consume food.
8) - Breakfast is served every day from 8am to 10am, unless there are exceptions or explicit requests from guests.
9) - For safety reasons B&B guests are not allowed to let other people inside the B&B at any time.
10) - It’s forbidden to smoke within our structure. It’s also forbidden to wear offensive and provocative clothes.
11) - Guests are kindly ask to switch off lights, air-conditioning, fans, TV and any other electrical equipment when leaving they room.
12) - During quiet hours (from 14:30 to 16:30 and from 24:00 to 08:00) we kindly ask our guests to respect silence.
13) - Pets are not allowed in the B&B.
14) - The management of the B&B declines any responsibility for potential injuries that might happen to persons, animals, or objects caused by our guests (both inside and outside of the B&B) or to people who use our sport equipment/facilities (swimming pool, bicycles, table football, ping pong, etc). Children who have not reached yet the age of 14, in order to use the equipment just listed, must be accompanied by a parent or an adult who will be accountable for their behavior.
15) - The management of the B&B declines any responsibility for potential loss of property, theft, damages of guests’ objects left in the rooms, in the car or in other places of our structure.
16) - If the guest fails to comply with the above regulation, the management of the B&B reserves the right to terminate their stay in the facility.
(For your information)
The management of B & B , warns their guests that the manager has a free dog named
" ASSO " of 14 years , a Border Collie , good and sociable , fond of pampering